Friday, June 23, 2017

Paint the Town Pink

Today is NATIONAL PINK DAY so of course this blog post is going to be all things PINK!!

Pink, surprisingly happens to be one of my newest favorite colors. Growing up everything had to be blue. I'm talking shoes, bedroom walls, accessories, car, cell phone, beeper, literally everything. Well thanks to becoming a Pussyfooter (get ya mind out the gutter LOL), speaking of which, today marks my one year anniversary of becoming a Pussyfooter, pink has taken over my life!! If I could have my way, my entire house would be pink everything lol.

Ok, so enough about me and my color obsessions, on to Pink Fun! We have some really pretty bubble gum pink DIY slime by one of my favorite youtube bloggers Gillian Bower, Pink Chevron Straws and Sanding sugar available in my Etsy Shop,  if you love Red velvet you would love the recipe for Pink Velvet Cupcakes, and more.  Before you leave make sure to follow my blog and be on the look out for my new blog page "Tutus, Corsets, and Doc Martens" and follow my journey as a Pussyfooter. HAPPY  NATIONAL PINK DAY!!!!




DIY Bubblegum Slime by Gillian Bower



Pink Velvet Cupcakes  by Taste of Home





Pink Chevron Paper Straws  Available in my Etsy Shop




 Pink Sanding Sugar Available in my Etsy Shop



3 Silicone Whisks Set  (Affiliate) 













No comments:

Post a Comment