Monday, June 5, 2017

A Tale as Old as Time

If you're anything of a movie buff, especially classic Disney films like I am, then the release of Beauty and the Beast starring Emma Watson, as Belle, in March of 2017 was THE THING to see in theaters. It was a hit in the box office raking in a whopping $1.234 Billion Dollars. According to wikipedia, Beauty and the Beast is the highest grossing movie of all time! Not only did Beauty and the Beast make waves in the box office but for generations and it definitely made huge waves in the baking world.

I remember watching beauty and the beast as a little girl and loving every song of the soundtrack with "Be Our Guest" as being one of my favorites along with the theme song "Beauty and the Beast". I think Chip was probably my favorite character as well because he was so cute. I even remember having a chip cup I bought from Disney World Orlando and wanting to have a dress made like Belle's yellow dinner dress. Oh the sweet memories of childhood!

Be my guest and listen to sweet sounds of the Beauty and the Beast soundtrack and check out some of the amazing cakes by Social Media's finest bakers, and more.








Beauty and the Beast cake Tutorial by Chelsweets Bakery



Chip Teacup Cake by How To Cake It












🌹🌹🌹 BE OUR GUEST!!! 🌹🌹🌹


No comments:

Post a Comment