Monday, May 29, 2017

You Donut Wanna Miss This Party!!

I'm so excited! National Donut Day is June 2nd and I can't wait! Who can forget McKenzie's Bakery donut holes? Those were my all time favorite!! I love everything donuts; the decor, pens, note pads, purses, socks, shirts, leggings, and of course Krispy Kreme. My favorite Krispy Kreme donuts are classic glaze and chocolate covered and most definitely when the HOT light is on!!

Well with National Donut Day being only a few days away, below  I've listed some awesome donut inspired recipes, tutorials and DIY party ideas by some of my favorite you-tubers, cake decorators, and party gurus! Oh! and don't forget you can snag a free donut from Krispy Kreme (no purchase necessary) and a free classic donut from Dunkin Donuts (with the purchase of a small coffee).






Giant Donut Float (affiliate)





Donut Party Supplies via Oriental trading


LIFE IS SHORT,
EAT MORE DONUTS!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment