Sunday, May 14, 2017

4 Delicious and Easy Chocolate Chip Recipes

I'm not a huge fan of chocolate but I do like some foods that have chocolate chips in them. I love how when you bite into a dessert you sometimes get a burst of warm melted chocolate in your mouth and how it combines evenly with the other ingredients that just make you close your eyes and indulge in the abyss of the sweet heavens. Ok, lol, that may have been a bit much, but there are some desserts out there that bring you to that place.

Well, National Chocolate Chip Day is May 15th and below I'm going to share with you four of my favorite chocolate chip recipes that I like to do with my kids. I like to include my kids while baking (sometimes) because it teaches them math skills, reading, attention to detail, and science. Although telling them that makes them run and hide until I remind them of the plus side to it all, like, they get to lick the bowls and spoons and eat baked goods after it's all done. So, if you love baking and eating chocolate chips and don't mind including your kids (or spouse) with the deal of sharing, then check out the recipes below and ENJOY!!


Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream via Food.com by Lainey39


Chocolate Chip Pancakes via Food.com by KJ


Chocolate Chip Muffins by Little Sweet Baker

Chocolate Chip Cookies by Betty Crocker

P.S. Don't eat it all in one seating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment